Monday 14 March 2011

Stuff and Nonsense!

Some more bits. A bit more progress on that sculpt for the comp at CGFeedback. I've got an assignment to do for a Nathan Fowkes workshop I'm doing at CDA so I don't know if I'll get to finish:












Some little tribal dwellings for part of the story in my Race project. Maybe a little too twee, but the tonal practice was much needed:



















The original pencils:















I'm working on some characters for that Robo Rejects idea as well. Will post them soon. Cheers!

4 comments:

Chris Nygaard said...

Hey Nick, just wanted to pay my respects and say I still ADORE your work. I have ever since I first found your stuff on CA.org. Keep up the work!

Chris aka Hive_minD

Matt said...

I love those little tribal huts, great work!

Richard Smith said...

That is some really dynamic clothing! Its so easy to read! Wicked!

Jparked said...

Awesome range of work Nick!!!