Hey there, Here's a bunch of bits for the project from the last week or two: Trying a new look for one of the villains. Colours and tonal tweaks in Photoshop over quick Zbrush render.
I was trying to get a kind of Sargent-esque oil paint finish with this. You can see some steps from it here:
I did this one for the weekly Art Jam over at Polycount. The subject was Studio Ghibli so I tried to get that same kind of palette going on in this landscape shot, although the shape design is a bit more graphic than you tend to see in their work:
Being chased through a frozen forest
Some studies for a creature design:
More stuff on the go. Check back soon.
There is still time to get any of our books in time for Christmas - Some of the wonderful comments we have got from our books: I'm a fellow illustrator.Have admired your work for years and at last got round to treating my...
21 hours ago