Wednesday 7 September 2011

Battling Brigands and Rough Stuff

Hi there!

I've been a bit slow with my artwork the past couple of weeks for a number of reasons *cough*Deus Ex 3*cough*. Here's a character line-up I'm working on for a section of the story that takes place during a battle in a frozen wasteland. I'm hoping to finish this up soon and also maybe colour these guys properly.












And here's a grab bag of scraps that I scanned to show how my work often starts. This probably looks like filler, but I figured some people might be interested in my terrible little sketches. I know I like seeing this kind of crap!














I'm working on a sculpt of an evil, evil monkey at the moment and I'm planning to do some giant parasitic beetles soon too.

More stuff soon - cheers!

2 comments:

Chris Nygaard said...

always a joy too see your art. Looking forward to more!

Darren Demers said...

Faisalabad is one of the biggest cities in Pakistan and the hub of the textile industry. It is widely acknowledged as the Manchester of Pakistan due to its large industrial role. pakistani suit price , gul ahmed spring collection 2016 with price The quality of the fabrics produced in this city has no parallel. In fact, the fabric is something of a specialty of Faisalabad. Many people from all over the country flock to this city for a spot of cloth shopping. We aim to provide you all of the best of Faisalabad at our store.