Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Battling Brigands and Rough Stuff

Hi there!

I've been a bit slow with my artwork the past couple of weeks for a number of reasons *cough*Deus Ex 3*cough*. Here's a character line-up I'm working on for a section of the story that takes place during a battle in a frozen wasteland. I'm hoping to finish this up soon and also maybe colour these guys properly.












And here's a grab bag of scraps that I scanned to show how my work often starts. This probably looks like filler, but I figured some people might be interested in my terrible little sketches. I know I like seeing this kind of crap!














I'm working on a sculpt of an evil, evil monkey at the moment and I'm planning to do some giant parasitic beetles soon too.

More stuff soon - cheers!

1 comment:

Chris Nygaard said...

always a joy too see your art. Looking forward to more!