Here's a environment piece for the project. I made some new foliage brushes from a bunch of brush silhouettes I found on Hans Bacher's fantabulous blog and while painting this I tried to use some things I learnt from some Oga Kazuo studies I did a while ago:
And here's a little panel from the same story sequence:
I'm thumbnailing a bunch of WW1-style characters at the moment so hopefully I'll be able to show those soon.
Peril Squad Tee - I've got a new tee out! It's based off one of the preparatory sketches for the story I'm working on for my book. It's limited to just 50 tees, and availabl...
6 hours ago