Sunday 22 January 2012

Chocks Away!

Hi there,

Right, let's get this blog going again. I've got a bunch of things in the works at the moment that I hope to share soon, but here are some aircraft designs for the project to keep things ticking over. I'm getting pretty quick at cranking these out now so I might do a bunch more at some point. I'll also do some finished (coloured) versions of a few of these too, I think.



































































More very soon.

Cheers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you are good mate. Even the simple cell shading look you manage to make impressive. Cheers and thank you for sharing!

jake gumbleton said...

Wonderful designs Nick, tonnes of personality! You should post some stuff about your process mate, people love to read that stuff. The bantom is awesome BTW.

jake gumbleton said...

Oh i forgot to say we have started the old lunchtime speedpainting sessions again. It on Google + now. Just add #luncharted. It's already got a pretty good buzz....be ace to get some of you guys from over the pond on board.

Mayavan Thevendra said...

Cool stuff, Nick! Really nice shapes.

tristan said...

Those are Great!

Nick Carver said...

Cheers guys!

jake: Good idea about showing the process. I'll add some pictures of that next time I post.

I'll also try and get involved with the #luncharted thing.

David Sánchez said...

Impressive, very creative designs. I really enjoy looking at this kind of stuff.. :-)

willborough said...

absolutely awesome

B

Sylvain Decaux said...

I love that last one! I don't know if that wing shape would actually work very well though, hahaha !