Thursday 7 July 2011

Showdown at Gelada Temple

Hey there Blogwatchers,

A couple more thingies from me. These are some practice environment/storytelling shots from my Race project. I watched a documentary which had a segment about Gelada monkeys stealing crops from villagers in Ethiopia. I thought they were so cool/evil-looking that I had to have a sequence in a Ta Prohm-like temple where the hero's attacked by EVIL MONKEYS. I really want to do a stylised sculpt of one of these guys too!




















I also worked a bit more on the leaf-blowin' heavy. I need to get some better poses going on and tidy up some sculpting too:












This is probably my last post for a while, so I'll catch you guys again soon!

Cheers!

7 comments:

jake gumbleton said...

Awesome tonal arrangement and hierarchy on the story beats mate. Your best yet! Very excited for you and Kate we will be thinking of you lots over the coming days.

Taylor Clutter said...

Awesome Environments man! So sparkly :P

Dan D. Evans said...

Fantastic stuff Nick! Like Jake said, fantastic tonal composition. Love and best wishes to you and Kate and impending MiniNickKate too!

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol, I love that car!

irene said...

Love everything! You are good at environments and characters!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.